Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Get off me, you big lummox!"

Al Gore gropes 54-year old female masseuse.

Update: More from The National Enquirer. Al Gore was charged $540 for the massage. For that price it damn well better include a happy ending. Al Gore is, of course, guilty but one can find a much younger and more attractive "masseuse" who will do anything you want for less than $540 or so I've heard.


Anonymous DHSmd said...

According to the woman, the encounter occurred in October of 2006. According to Wikipedia, "Dear Mr. President" was released on December 21, 2006.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous DHSmd said...

I messed up. The single was released 12/21/06, but the album containing the song was released the previous March.

Anyway, the story seems pretty thin to me. Not that I would care one way or the other.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory