Monday, March 08, 2010

Was Barack Obama's birth certificate forged at Office Depot?

Yes, according to a posting at Free Republic, quoted at Citizen Wells and spreading rapidly through Wingnuttia:


“My name is Chanise Foxx. I work at a office supply store in Kenwood, IL. After nearly 3 years of silence and death threats to me and my family to stay quiet, I am compelled to come forward and tell the world my secret.

“I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate for use in the famous Fact Check story to prove the world of Obama’s birth in the 2008 election. Divorah approached me in early 2007 and held onto the birth certificate until she released it in August 2008.
Nothing is known about Chanise Foxx, except, of course, that with a name like Chanise she must be black. Another site has done a little research and found that the only office supply store in Kenwood is an Office Depot.

Really? A United States Senator running for the highest office in the land has to send someone down to Office Depot to forge a document?

Oh, and it turns out that the story of Chanise Foxx was a work of fiction and labeled as such. And there's a photo of Chanise.



I knew it! (I'd do her.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory