Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm back

Sorry, loyal readers, for the lack of blogging of late. I have been pre-occupied with the job hunt (hire me), my new girlfriend, and other stuff.

WorldNetDaily: Is the Secret Service Watching Birthers?

In blogs, interviews and e-mails, "birthers" around the country are reporting surveillance and visits from the U.S. Secret Service, whose agents have questioned – or, as some report, intimidated – them over their insistence that Barack Obama prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president.

3 Comments:

Anonymous tony said...

hooray , welcome back!

missed ya, but happy you got a new sweetheart !

Best wishes on the job thing ,hang in there!
[sometimes it is all you can do]

1:17 PM  
Anonymous jim said...

hey, lets see your new girlfriends birth certificate!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

both my brother and I have been unemployed for longer than a year, and still looking. worst job market I've ever seen. check craigslist. good luck and welcome back.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory