Friday, July 27, 2007

Apparently just mentioning Ron Paul on your website will, like, quadruple your traffic. Give it a try! OK.

Update: mentioning Ron Paul on my website did not quadruple my statistics. Two or three people stopped by after googling "Ron Paul". Please come again. But let's try this:

Ron Paul raped Lindsey Lohan!

Update 2: OK this seems to have given me a bump in my statistics, and I didn't even spell Lindsay Lohan's name right. Mostly, however, this is because blogger Joseph Cannon put a link to this blog at Reddit. I would reciprocate but Joseph is looking to reduce the number of visitors to his blog, looking for quality rather than quantity (go figure). Welcome people who googled "Ron Paul" and "Lindsay Lohan". You people who were googling "rape"(you know who you are) can go just go away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, Gary,
Linking to Wonkette and her 'effete snobs' that comment on her site about Ron the Libertarian? I like Ron Paul a bunch more than any other candidate running at this time on the repuglican ticket. I wonder, did he know Candy Barr?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Joseph Cannon said...

Yeah! He brought new people to this site? WHAT A CREEP!

"I LIKE rape."
-- Slim Pickens, "Blazing Saddles."

9:58 PM  
Blogger gary said...

For the record, Joseph Cannon is not an asshat.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory