Friday, November 03, 2006


Julia Corker Lesbian Update:

You know, it's not easy to keep coming up with excuses to keep running this picture. (The real reason, of course, is that I'm a perv.) But a conservative blog Ace of Spades had some humorous comments (who says conservatives don't have a sense of humor?)

Homophobic Messaging From The Left? It just occurred to me-- using the same reasoning the left used to brand the Playboy Bunny ad "racist," it seems to me there's a nasty attempt here to play on people's homophobia--

If you vote for Bob Corker, Julia Corker might try to date your white daughter.
I'd rather my daughter kissed a woman than a Democrat.
I don't see what the big deal is. She likes football. She likes girls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renegade said...

I'm republican, but I think that's just hot!

Visit Renegade's BS

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory