Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fish that walked on land is missing link in evolution

OK, that it then, right? The creationists can all shut up and go home and we can teach children science in the public schools rather than fantasy.

Update:

Ancient fossils fill gap in early human evolution

So, let me see if I understand this. More complex forms of life EVOLVED from simpler ones, resulting eventually in human beings. I learned this "theory of evolution" in high school Biology class and now, years later, new evidence supports the theory. I believe this is how science is supposed to work. I have never seen seen any new evidence for creationism though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was your comment facetious, or were you agreeing with the article because some men wearing white lab coats and carrying clipboards issued an edict that all is well—there is no God? We’re in charge of the universe now.

7:17 AM  
Blogger gary said...

Well, anonymouse, I was not denying God. I believe in God (kind of). I was referring to the creationists who believe that the universe was created six thousand years ago and who deny evolution.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Cartledge said...

The creationists can all shut up and go home ... You wish, just like they are going to look seriously at the Judas Gospel.
I doubt these closed minds want or accept alternative proofs.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory