Friday, December 04, 2009

Kevin Jennings is Obama's "Safe Schools Czar". He is also the founder and former Executive Director of GLSEN , the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network. Anyway GLSEN has a list of recommended books and Gateway Pundit has read some of them and posted the dirty parts, which I'm sure you will want to read although some of them are a little gay. A few samples:
By first grade I was sexually active with many friends. In fact, a small group of us regularly met in the grammar school lavatory to perform fellatio on one another.
My cousin got up from the couch and stood behind me. He lightly brushed the soft fabric of my robe. “Let’s get gay,” he fawned in a mock faggy tone. “Let’s get gay.” He rubbed his huge hands over the thin fabric that separated them from my behind. He pulled up the robe.
We are in second grade now, and Katie still makes me practice Frenching her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory