Thursday, June 11, 2009

James von Brunn, the Hitler-loving white supremacist who shot up the Holocaust Museum, is also an artist.

But the one example of his work that we have (which is no longer for sale at AskArt.com) is, uh, interesting. It is a amalgam of Fragonard's The Reader and Picasso's Woman With a Book. A clever recontexulaization of classics by Renaissance and Modernist masters! By a 89-year-old White Supremacist who just killed a man at the Holocaust Museum!
I like it. I would be interested in Joseph Cannon's evaluation of the artistic merits, but we are once again no longer on speaking terms, this time because he disagreed with my opinion of the merits of Fingergate. Not only am I wrong but I know I'm wrong and deceitfully refuse to admit I'm wrong and should therefore fuck off. Ah well . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory