Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pakistani president: Osama bin Laden is dead

Two weeks ago, Pakistan President Asif Ali Zadari suggested that Osama bin Laden might be dead, saying that U.S. and Pakistani intelligence agencies had been unable to detect any sign of the world’s most wanted man since an audio recording of his voice was released in March.

Sunday morning, Zadari went further: “I don’t think he’s alive,” the president told NBC’s David Gregory. “I have a strong feeling and reason to believe that.” Zadari continued: “I have asked my counterparts in the American intelligence services and they haven’t heard [from] him in seven years.”
Seven years! 2002. If this is true, then who is it on all those tapes? And he cites "my counterparts in the Ameican intelligence sources".

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry Hildebrand said...

It is my understanding and belief, too, that OBL died about 2002 or 2003. There have been some reports on the 'net and elsewhere that some CIA op interviewed OBL in a hospital room in Saudi Arabia around 2002 while he was being treated for his kidney disease.

I have never found the tape recorded statements of OBL to be credible. What is incredible to me is that most people buy into the myths created about OBL hook, line, and sinker pushed by the reliable liars in the Bush White House and Pentagon and seem never to question the veracity of the suspicious claims.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory