Thursday, November 01, 2007

Clinton Sex Scandal Brewing? (would anyone be surprised?)

It started with a Ron Rosenbaum post Shocking Inside DC Scandal Rumor

So I was down in DC this past weekend and happened to run into a well-connected media person, who told me flatly, unequivocally that “everyone knows” The LA Times was sitting on a story, all wrapped up and ready to go about what is a potentially devastating sexual scandal involving a leading Presidential candidate.
Rosenbaum doesn't say anything about who the scandal involves, except that it is not John Edwards. Most speculation thus far seems to involve the Clintons, either Bill's extra-marital affairs (but would that even be news?) or Hillary's alleged involvement with aide Huma Abedin. Hits to this blog doubled yesterday due to a Freeper linking to a past Hillary/Huma post on this blog. Today half the hits to this blog are from people looking for more on Hillary and Huma.
Luke Ford offers a good overview with lots of links in A Dark Unseen Scandal Star?
My dialogue with my sources left me with no doubt Tuesday night that Hillary’s made passes at women and that Huma Abedin is Hillary’s most likely source of romantic and sexual love.
Pam Geller of Atlas Shrugs is going with Hillary and Huma on this one: Hillary's Lesbian Affair with Muslim Aide Not even a question mark, Pam? Personally, my guess it that's its Bill.

Which isn't stopping Doc Weasel from having a lot of fun with this story.


Update: the inevitable wingnut is Huma Abedin an agent of Saudi intelligence? post

1 Comments:

Blogger docweasel said...

heh, thanks for the link. I personally like the 1st, 3rd and 4th ones, I crack myself up :D

That Matt Welch guy did give me some priceless lines to use:

"I've never, ever, never, never ever never heard the slightest rumor about a sex scandal concerning any of the candidates"

"Matt Welch spent last weekend partying with high mucketty mucks from the LAT, gossiping with the elites who cover presidential politics and HE NEVER HEARD ONE WORD ABOUT ANY SEX SCANDALS"

(not very juicy gossip then- what were they gossiping about, Hillary's new shoes?)

And my favorite:
"Matt Welch is smart, honest and plugged in, and he hasn't heard a breath of scandal about Hillary Clinton being a lesbian"

these are the same class of people who spiked the Lewinsky story, and Welch himself is an editor for the LAT, a paper that was scooped by a blogger for MONTHS concerning the mayor having an affair with a newsreader from the Spanish news network, but hey, he authoritatively says THERE IS NO STORY NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER NO HOW, so take it to the bank.

It just cracked me up, you can't write lines like he gave me, its comedy GOLD!

Thanks again for linking. You have an interesting blog, its now bookmarked in my daily reads.

cheers
-d

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory