Thursday, April 20, 2006

Not that I'm paranoid...

Update: I am not going to update this every day, I promise. My "CDC" visitor seems to have gone away: numerous multiple daily visits of zero seconds, then (after I comment on it) one visit of over 26 minutes, and now--gone. Come back "CDC". Please, leave a comment, introduce yourself. Also, a big shout-0ut to ISP address 72.139.27, unknown ISP, unknown country, unknown continent. Next time, why don't you stay awhile?

Update:

Yesterday I post about this noting 8 CDC visits, all but one of zero seconds, and one of one second. Today, only one CDC visit, of 26 minutes and 46 seconds. Hmmm......

Also this in the news: CIA steps up monitoring blogs

For several months now I have used Sitemeter to keep track of how many people look at this blog. I don't look at the results every day but often enough to notice some regular visitors. One daily visitor is shown as being from a site in Stone Mountain, Georgia and is listed as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Yesterday I had 8 visits from this domain, the first at 5:05 am; the last at 7:19 pm. Seven of these visits were of zero seconds duration. One was of one second duration. Not long enough to read anything.This seems a bit odd to me. The only explanation I can figure out is that this is some sort of software "bot", presumably working for the government, but not necessarily for the CDC. Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, don't worry about it too much.

It would be an honor to be 'extraordinarily renditioned' these day. Free plane fair, free room and board. Perhaps some swimming lessons. Maybe if you're lucky, Michelle Malkin will show up at your camp or prison and perform some 'experiments.'

I know people who would pay top dollar to receive that kind of 'treatment' from an attractive Asian female.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, I had one from the CIA once.

8:28 AM  
Blogger gary said...

I would do Michell Malkin in a minute.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Explicit messages

Scenes where hashish-addicted Tarek fantasises about having sex with a belly dancing Condoleezza Rice, the US secretary of state, pushed censors to slap a "for adults only" rating on the film.

They also triggered debate on the wisdom of employing sex to deliver political messages in a movie tackling the serious issue of occupation.

"These aren't sexual scenes," explains Amin. "They're sexual meanings. It's a universal language that everyone understands: The active partner - in this case Tarek - in a sexual act is always in the dominant, more powerful position. Tarek hates US officials so he defeats them in bed in the form of Rice."


http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/E7F78760-6319-480E-A284-B3056A931A2E.htm

8:11 PM  
Blogger ancient clown said...

Hello my brother:
I have been informed by friends from around the world that I am being blocked by police in several different countries...my material is being classified as unfit for children...though I have no profanity nor nudity...but do promote FREE THINKING.
That's why from time to time I leave a message for THEM as well...ie "prophecy".
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory