Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Did the CIA Kill Bobby Kennedy?

Update: I watched the clip last night. It runs about 12 minutes and is very good. The photos are fairly clear and several people who knew the CIA agents in question identify them. Persuasive if not conclusive.

Update: Watch the BBC program here. (I haven't seen it yet.)

Shane O'Sullivan put together a documentary that will be aired tonight on the BBC that argues that three senior CIA figures were involved in the assassination of Robert Kennedy. His case seems to be based on photographic comparisons of the three men with people photographed in the crowd near the time of the assassination. This sort of comparison has often been done in the JFK assassination, and I must say I am a bit skeptical. With enough blurry crowd shots it seems to me that you can find a possible match for just about anyone.

One of the figures that the film maker feels was involved was David Morales.


Morales was a legendary figure in CIA covert operations. According to close associate Tom Clines, if you saw Morales walking down the street in a Latin American capital, you knew a coup was about to happen. When the subject of the Kennedys came up in a late-night session with friends in 1973, Morales launched into a tirade that finished: "I was in Dallas when we got the son of a bitch and I was in Los Angeles when we got the little bastard." From this line grew my odyssey into the spook world of the 60s and the secrets behind the death of Bobby Kennedy.

Emphasis added.

Update: Shane O'Sullivan's website: www.rfkmustdie.com/

Update: Lisa Pease's opinion: I do believe the CIA killed Robert Kennedy. I don't believe those are the guys who did it though.

2 Comments:

Blogger X. Dell said...

Excellent video. It runs about 12 minutes.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Joseph Cannon said...

Lisa is right about a lot of things. I suspect that she may be in the wrong here. We shall see.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory